Date: Tuesday May 7, 2019
Polling Place: Vienna Community Center
Polling Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Northeast Vienna Citizens Association (NEVCA)
Thursday, April 11, 2019
7:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Vienna Volunteer Fire Department, Flame Room
National Association of Retired Federal Employees (NARFE)
Wednesday, April 16, 2019
Vienna Community Center
Deadline for voter registration for the May 7, 2019 Town Elections is April 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. ( online: 11:59 p.m. )
For more information online go to Fairfax County Department of Elections:
Fairfax County Government Center, Suite 323
12000 Government Center Parkway
Fairfax, VA 22035
Weekdays March 22, 2019 to May 4, 2019
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Deadline to apply for an absentee ballot online, mail, fax or email is April 30, 2019
5:00 p.m. (7 days prior to the election); to be received by the Office of Elections by 7 p.m. of Election Day.
What you need to do:
- You can apply for your absentee ballot online.
- Print, complete, and sign the absentee ballot application (PDF). Absentee ballot applications are also available for in-person visits at county governmental centers such as the Government Center as well as Fairfax County library branches.
- Send the completed application to our office using one of the following methods:
- Scan then email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the application to the Office of Elections at Box 10161, Fairfax, VA 22038
- Fax the application to the Office of Elections at 703-324-3725
- Once your completed application is received and accepted, your absentee ballot will be sent to you in three business days. If you have questions about your ballot, call the Office of Elections at 703-222-0776 (TTY 711).
To track the status of your absentee ballot application and ballot, view your Virginia Voter Record.
United States Postal Service (USPS) Delivery Delays:
USPS First Class mail delivery is generally 3-5 days. Standard delivery is generally 3-9 days. Please take this into consideration and allow ample time to apply for and mail-in your absentee ballot so that it is received in the Fairfax County Office of Elections by the Election Day deadline of 7:00 pm.
This information is current as of March 15, 2019.
©2019 Douglas E. Noble. All Rights Reserved